Living Waters has a strong history of good stewardship and mission giving. There is a tithing culture alive and well in our congregation that has enabled us to do more than a congregation of our size can often do. Our philosophy is one of "whole life stewardship" meaning that along with giving our whole selves to the Lord, we listen to God's call for how he wants us to use the financial resources he puts in our hands. Living Waters members are encouraged to work toward a Biblical tithe of 10 percent of income, but to also be faithful with the remaining 90% as careful savers, planners and givers to world-changing causes that honor God's mission.
The foundation of faithful giving is healthy stewardship of own's whole life as a gift to God.
As a church our stewardship goal is "Growing regular attendance and giving to help us share God's Word through increased mission and ministry here and around the world."
Many Living Waters families participate in Simply Giving, an electronic and automatic way to give that avoids check writing and supports consistent giving. Simply Giving application can be found here. A "voided" check is also needed. Completed forms can be turned into the Stewardship Deacon.
You may also contribute your tithes and offerings to God's work through mobile or online giving.
Please click use the e-form below to do so.
Select "Moving Mountains Guatemala Mission Trip" to make a donation to our 2019 Guatemala Team.
Please email us a note firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you are contributing to a specific team member.
2019 Team Members: Paul Sivaswamy, Sumitha Raya, Sundar Shivraj, Suneet
Shivraj, Karla Johnson, Gretchen Hofer, Tim Hofer, Melanie Greseth,
Emerson Greseth, Amanda Doolittle, Katie Post, Todd Griffin,
Rachel George Maggadi